Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dress Addiction ♥

I've been really addicted to summer dresses recently
so I bought a few here and there~
Enjoy \(^____^)/

Deicy Dress - from Japan
My berry picking dress~ I love this!
It's very puffy on da bottom... makes me feel like a little girl again XD

Jill Stuart Dress - from Japan
Very Very Happy with this! The side is open at the top and can be tied together with black ribbons, have to wear a black tank inside thou cuz of this =(
I'll post more photos of myself wearing these dresses in a later post ^_^

Deicy Dress - From Japan
I got this a while ago, but I abs love the details on this one, you can see me wearing it in some of the jewelries modeling photos on facebook~ This was one of the more expensive ones I've bought T___T oh my monies~

Snidel Dress - from Japan
okay this dress has to be worn with a belt~ It just doesn't look awesome without it XD
I like to wear it off-shoulder, to hide my fat ^_^v


Coral Floral Dress - From US
I love the color of this dress! It's simple and cute~ for casual wear
ah one thing to add =D It makes my boob look bigger~ yay

Elegant Summer Dress - from US
A beautiful goddess dress, I really like how the fabric has a silky feel to it =)

Okie so this is the last one ^^
It's a full circle dress with beautiful ruffles on the front and back
I abs. adore it!

more dresses coming up! ^_^

3 comments:

  1. da details are so pretty ! make me want to spend my money again T.T...

    ReplyDelete
  2. most of these are so cute ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo, I like your white Deicy dress! it's so cute >3<'

    ahaha, and my friend has your Elegant Summer Dress from the States ~ we did a photo shoot with it for class and it's really cute on her :P

    ReplyDelete